Monday, June 7, 2010

A New Toy

Colby gained himself a new toy over the weekend.

103_4986

What is this boat you ask? It’s an air boat. Pretty cool, huh?

I swear you would think he won the lotto he was so excited. Everyone we talked to he had to tell them about it. I really got quite the kick out of it.

I have to say that I’m pretty excited about it, too. They are SO MUCH FUN to ride in. If you’ve never ridden in one, you are missing out.

I can’t wait to take it out on the river. I even have my own seat.

Air boat

The great thing about the boat is that it is made for shallow water, so even when summer hits us hard and the river gets really low, we will still be having fun in the sun!

Here’s some more pictures for those who Colby is showing the photos to…..

103_4988

 

103_4990

I’m sure I’ll have many more fun stories to share with you that involves this thing starting this weekend. We’re taking it out for the first time since we’ve actually owned it. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment