Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Round-up

It’s been a couple of crazy weeks. I’ve been sick. Landry’s been sick. Colby’s been sick. The only one not sick in this household is the dog. Luckily, it was just a cold and nothing worse, but there were several sleepless nights for this mama.

image

I would go in his room several {ten+} times a night just to make sure he was still breathing. Between a humidifier, lots of love, and elevating his crib mattress, I think we are finally on the mend. Just in time for teething!

image_7

He really is feeling much better though!

image_2

In between all of this, I turned 26. It was a low key birthday to say the least, but I spent it with my two favorite guys, which made it great! Needless to say, it was much better than last year’s birthday since I thought for sure I was dying {from morning sickness}. Thank goodness it wasn’t a repeat of that!

Can I get a “woot woot” that hunting season is almost over? Seriously….I’m counting down the days.

Abby's baby

Oh, and did I mention that I’m going to be an aunt….again?!?! Yes, I know you already know my sister is having a baby, but not my sister-in-law from The Langham Project is having a baby, too. The picture above is how she shared the news with her husband.

We should find out at her next appointment what Baby Langham will be! Can’t wait! Before long, I’ll be making plans for her shower, too.

Everyone is having babies! But then again, it’s just the stage of life we’re in! So excited for Landry to have all of these new babies as friends {and cousins}!

And you want to know one of the highlights of my week?!? New supplies for my classroom! It’s the little things in life, people! It’s not hard to make this teacher happy! Staplers, a heavy duty hole punch, wireless keyboard, pens, and Sharpies and I’m in heaven! Obviously, it’s a teacher thing =)

iPad

Just a tip….if you’re at the grocery store and love king cake just stroll on over to the ice cream aisle and buy you a half gallon of Mardi Gras King Cake Ice Cream by Blue Bell. You will NOT be disappointed!

image_3

Check later in the week to find out plans for the living room! Major changes are about to take place!

In honor of a new week, a few words of wisdom…

image_1

No comments:

Post a Comment