Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Recently, some new neighbors moved in across the street with two sweet children. We are so glad to see more children in the neighborhood. I never had neighbor children to play with, so I hope that we will be able to have that for Landry one day.

When we moved in, our neighbors from across the street made us brownies and brought them over to introduce themselves. I cannot tell you how thankful I was for those brownies and to have kind neighbors.

We literally have six sets of neighbors that are A-MAZ-ING. They have come to my rescue. They have looked out for our house. Really so great!

So, to welcome our new neighbors, I decided to whip up a small gift, so we could make an introduction and meet them.

IMG_8132

I had an extra soap dispenser that I found {Dirt Cheap} and kept just to give as a small gift for something. If you find something on the clearance aisle or even at some place like Dirt Cheap, it’s good to buy it to have something on hand for things like this. You never know when you might need it!

I added some raffia, soap, and this cute little tag to complete it. On the back, I put our names and our telephone number in case they needed something or had some questions.

Don’t pass those small deals up, you might just can use it as a small token of thanks or as a welcome gift of some type.

No comments:

Post a Comment