Thursday, July 28, 2011

DIY Doorstop: Cheap and Easy

A few years ago, I had seen this doorstop idea in a magazine. I’ve saved the article in my binders that keep all of the creative and inspiring ideas that I see in the ridiculous amount of magazines that I receive.

Yesterday, I couldn’t exactly work on my to-do list at the school due to wet {but clean} carpet, so I headed back home and thought to put this project together. It’s very easy! If you have a stubborn door that will not stay open on its own or if it just requires a wedge that won’t stay in place, this is a terrific solution.

I hope you can find it useful!

IMG_7635

IMG_7643

IMG_7656

IMG_7664

IMG_7668

 

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this, just what I need for the banging doors :-)

    ReplyDelete